Thursday, September 21, 2006

episode 03 : our first touristy stuff



so these are the first few stops on our road trip - it isn't very exciting as we quickly passed through idaho. we basically stopped for 2 things. one was the mission - and the idaho visitors center. not very exciting i know - but on a lighter note i did have a lovely chat with an 79 year old gentleman in Post Falls, Idaho. we stopped to get post cards and when waiting to pay this old guys says to me...

old guy : How you doing?
me : Great. How you doing?
old guy : Great. Today's my best day every. I'm gonna hit on girls all day.
me : (laughing) You and me both.
old guy : Boy I hope it rains.
me : Has it not rained much here?
old guy : No not much, where you from?
me : We're from Seattle.
old guy : What do you do there?
me : I'm a designer - mostly web stuff. What do you do?
old guy : I sit on my ass all day.
me : Really. How old are ya?
old guy : I'm 79.
me : Wow, you look great for 79. Well it was nice talking to you.

No comments: